10 Reasons Why you Need Critical Illness Insurance
If you’re lucky, you may never have to use your critical illness insurance plan. However, that doesn’t mean that you should not apply for one. Emergencies do not come with a warning sign, and even if you have been leading a healthy lifestyle, you may fall critically ill for several reasons.
These can be something to do with your diet or the environment that you are presently living in. Stress is another factor that can cause several life-threatening diseases; that is why you must apply for a critical illness insurance policy even if you do have a standard plan available. If you want more reasons for using, here are 10 of them just for you.
Why you should apply for critical insurance:
- Even if you have Life insurance available, you should know that this policy doesn’t offer coverage for most critical illnesses that can cause an early Financial trouble; these can be anything from cancer to a heart attack. If you have a critical illness insurance policy, it offers financial coverage to treat all these life-threatening diseases and allows proper recovery.
- A Critical Illness Insurance plan can help you avoid a financial crisis. When a dear one falls ill, you always want to ensure that they receive the best treatment that money can buy. Ironically, as the bills pile up, you may find yourself on the brink of a financial disaster. Still, if you and your family members are a part of this policy, you won’t have to worry about expenses as the insurance company will take care of them.
- With critical illness insurance, you will have the option to choose between plans suited to your budget. For example, for a low premium of approx $40 every month, you can get a $25,000 coverage for fatal diseases like cancer.
- Critical illness policies can also offer coverage for daily living expenses, enabling the critically ill to focus their time and energy on getting well instead of working to pay their bills.
- Terminally ill patients who need time to recuperate can use the policy funds to take a vacation.
- Transportation expenses, such as getting to and from treatment centers, retro-fitting vehicles to carry scooters or wheelchairs, can also be covered under this policy with a clause.
- Another benefit is that you will have access to several doctors who specialize in their fields, and you can get a second opinion; the consultation would come under coverage.
- A one-time benefit payment that you can use for whatever you need- that’s also included.
- The claim process is relatively straightforward, and you will receive the payment in no time once you have filed for the claim.
- Most importantly, you will have complete peace of mind from a financial point of view and can focus more on recovery.
If you’re still thinking about getting one, call Harpreet Puri; she can help you make a well-informed decision.