The Importance of Critical Illness Insurance
Protect yourself from uncertainty:
Given the rising incidence of life-threatening diseases in recent times, having a critical illness health insurance plan becomes important. These plans offer lump sum cash benefits that can help you cover the costs of treatment when hospitalisation.
What Is Critical Illness Insurance?
Critical illness insurance policies are policies that provide coverage for life threatening diseases that require treatment over a long period of time. Some of these illnesses include heart condition, cancer, paralysis, amongst others. These treatments are usually costly and having a critical illness insurance policy makes things easier.
If you are experiencing one or more of the following below-mentioned medical emergencies, it is imperative you opt for a critical illness insurance. Give Harpreetpuri a call today.
- Heart attack
- Organ transplants
- Coronary bypass
Understanding the need of Critical Illness Insurance
- Larger Coverage: One of the advantages of this insurance policy is the coverage amount. This policy covers illnesses that are critical ranging on its severity.
- Lumpsum Benefit: Critical illness insurance policies offers lump sum amounts, which makes managing healthcare expenses stress-free. Irrespective of the hospital bills, the lump sum is paid. This amount can be utilised for post-hospitalisation medication, transport, accommodation, at home treatment and other related expenses. Another benefit of having a lump sum amount is income support. Critical illness may keep you out of work for a couple of days, leading to inconsistency in the flow of income. The lump sum can be used as income replacement during that period.
- Increase your chances of survival: Critical illness insurance policies play an important role in combating critical diseases. Individuals suffering from a critical illness are unable to undergo treatment due to lack of finances. With critical illness insurance plans, patients can not only get the right treatment, but also enhance their chances of survival.
A big take out on the importance of a critical illness insurance is that the funds can be used for a variety of things, such as:
- To pay for Critical Illness medical services that might otherwise become unavailable due to lack of funds.
- Paying for treatments not covered by a traditional insurance policy.
- Helping pay for daily living expenses, enabling the critically ill to focus their time and energy on getting well instead of working to pay their bills.
- Covering transportation expenses, such as getting to and from hospitals and treatment centers.
- Care for terminally ill patients, or those simply in need of a restful place to recuperate.
Critical illness in addition to regular health insurance policies can provide more comprehensive coverage. You would be better placed to tackle the financial challenges that will arise. Choose Harpreet puri today for critical illness insurance or to find out more information.