Importance Of Travel insurance
One of the best service provider in their field. I took a policy for my family and the plan I choose is the best and no other provider had that plan.
Extremely satisfied by their services.
Going overseas for your holiday? Travelling around the world can be thrilling. However, no matter how well-planned your trip may be, there are chances something could go wrong. So, ensure your safety and that of your family with travel insurance.
What is travel insurance?
Why should you get travel insurance?
Travel insurance can help protect you against the unexpected on your trip. Here are a few circumstances where a travel insurance policy can come in handy:
- Medical emergencies – If you have suffered an injury on your trip or have gotten sick, this policy will have you covered. Travel medical insurance can help you ensure that you have support when you are recovering from an accident or an illness.
- Travel cancellation – If you need to cancel your trip before departure for valid reasons, the travel cancellation policy has you covered. It will reimburse the prepaid non-refundable portion of the trip.
- Trip interruption – In case you need to get back home before the end of your trip due to an emergency, this policy will help you pay for the additional expenses to make arrangements to return home early.
- Loss of baggage – Loss of baggage or baggage delay can be covered under this policy. This policy can pay for the additional expenses that can be incurred due to the loss of your luggage.
- Emergency medical evacuation – If you were to get sick or injured during your trip, this policy can pay of the additional expenses incurred for arrangements to get you back home.
- Accidental death – This policy is for when an insurer passes away in an accident on a trip.
- Plane crash – This policy offers coverage to the insurer in case of death due to a plane crash.
Speak to one of our advisors at Harpreet Puri to find a travel insurance policy that suits your needs.