Super Visa Insurance – Get it from Harpreet Puri
This person by name Harpeet Puri is an authenticated Insurance Adviser with a constructive consistency for almost 20 years. She is recognized as one of the most pinnacle Insurance Brokers in Brampton, Ontario. Bearing the right technical knowledge of all formalities and applicable legalities, they can help you get the right Insurance Advice that you are looking for. Out of the many products available in the market an Expert Insurance Broker is a necessity if you want to have a quick and efficient plan to fulfill your purpose.
They aim to provide you with the right product knowledge which you look for in a Proficient Insurance Adviser. Other than Super Visa Insurance, they also have a proficiency in Life Insurance.
If you are choosing them, they can assure you as well as ensure you with their best.
Super Visa Insurance in Brampton Area – Mississauga
If you are looking to get Super Visa Insurance in Brampton Area, Mississauga or Etobicoke? Harpreet Puri is the best option! They aim to guide you through every required step with our experience and expertise in Super Visa Insurance.
This policy available in Brampton is a government issued a policy with a perspective of reuniting Canadian residents with their parents and grandparents. This insurance is a multiple entry visa, which can cover your parents as well as your grandparents within the same Insurance Plan. It is a viable solution for Parental Sponsorship.
Criteria the hosts are required to fulfill:
- Citizenship to apply for a Super Visa Insurance
The host is required to be either a Canadian Citizen or a permanent resident of Canada.
- Minimum Necessary Income/ Low Income Cut-off
An essential criterion to be satisfied before applying for Super Visa Insurance in Etobicoke is that the host needs to have a sound financial situation for 3 consecutive years prior to the application, for which you will have to include a notice of assessment by the CRA.
- Invitation Letter
An invitation letter from the host (child) whose parents are planning to visit Canada is one of the main documents included in the application for Super Visa Insurance.
It is ideal for the individual availing this Super Visa Insurance to file an Affidavit of Support or a Statutory Declaration that he/she are designated and willing to provide support to his/her parents/grandparents.
Key Aspects of the Super Visa Insurance – Brampton Area
Validity and Tenure:
- Super Visa Insurance can be valid up to a period of ten years.
- The Visitor’s stay can be up to 24 months.
- Super Visa Insurance will be valid for a period of ten years within which, the visitors can travel to Canada ‘n’ number of times, still their cumulative stay cannot be greater than 24 months.
- Dependents of the Host cannot be included in The Super Visa Insurance.
- Parents / Grandparents covered by the Super Visa Insurance will not be entitled to be employed within the validity of their Insurance.
- These are certain basic things which every Etobicoke or Brampton super visa insurance applicant should be aware of, and we would be glad to help you with any further assistance that you may need.