Super Visa Insurance Canada Defines Visitor’s Insurance in Canada
One of the primary reasons the Canadian government introduced the super visa insurance scheme was to clear the massive backlog of visa applications that the Canadian Visa office was facing. However, over the years, this scheme has gained popularity amongst Canadians, and now the backlog is for applications of this policy.
This shows why super visa insurance can be taken as a synonym for a visitor’s insurance to Canada. The application is processed quickly, but the benefits are also more concerning the regular 2-year valid visa. If you want to find out the help of this policy, you have come to the right blog post. Read on to find out more.
The pros of super visa insurance Canada
- With super visa Canada, you get to stay for a more extended period in the country. With a regular visa, your stay period is only six months before you have to renew your papers. However, this extends to 24 months or two years with a super visa. So you will not have to worry about renewing your documents only after staying for six months.
- When an applicant applies for this scheme, they will have to ensure that they have valid medical insurance worth $100,000 from a Canadian insurance company. You might be thinking that it’s a considerable amount, we well, it might sound a bit pricey, but during your stay here, if you have to be rushed to the emergency room, all the costs would be covered. The insurance would include operational procedures and hospital stays as well. If you don’t take the insurance, there are high chances that your application will be rejected. Also, you should know that you will have to pay out-of-pocket for all emergency visits, which would be very costly since you won’t be falling under the government’s insurance scheme.
- Another advantage of this policy comes in regards to its validity. Once you get the visa, it would be valid for ten years compared to the two years for a regular visa. Not only that, but you can also enter and leave Canada several times.
- From a family member’s point of view, you get to spend some extra quality time with your dear ones, especially during the holiday season.
- Coming back to medical conditions, you can also put in a clause in the paperwork to include coverage for your existing medical conditions as well. All you have to do is notify the person drawing up the contract.
For more details, visit your locant super visa Canada insurance broker.